Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wed - BAck with Andy

Had to make some changes today so ended up training earlier with Andy. Dropped the crazy superset as it was starting to get stale for me. Focused more on good ofrm and a solid amount of volume.

Started with a superset of wide grip chin ups and lat pulldowns. I really think of this as a single exercise.

chins - 6, 6, 5, 6, 6 plus 5 sets x 10 at 150kgs

Chest supported rows
40 x 10
60 x 10
80 x 10 x 3
60 x 10

Dumbell rows. Wanted to start using this exercise again but with a slight variation in that I dont have a knee on the bench. This changes the line slightly for me making it feel slightly different.
32.5kgs x 10 x 5

Behind Head Pull downs
120 x10
130 x 10
140 x 10 x 2
Will add another set next week

On the other exercises I'll probably just add a few more reps to the overall volume and progress the weight by feel. Always want to do more on new sessions but I've finally learnt that it comes back to bite me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment