Friday, September 11, 2009

Saturday - Bench Shirts & Tris

Short session today. Worked up to an ugly 190kg off 2 boards in the shirt. Not complaining though as I was actually planning to do a 3 board with 190 then try to get down with 2 if I managed the weight ok. Tec didn't listen and chucked a 2 board on. I realised this so pulled the bar down very low ( I think I was over my stomach) to make sure I touched the boards. It ended up being a shitty position (weak) but I managed to press it back up ok. There was a moment I thought it wasn't going to move but it finished up ok.

finished with 6 sets of close grip.
60 x 10 x 2
100 x 8
100 x 9
100 x 10 x 2 The last wo were PBs for me. I feel like I may have got more sets of 10 had I not been working with a shirt before hand.

Went to the sth Island body building champs for a look afterwards. Noticed a severe lack of quad development in every male I saw except Jamil from England.

No comments:

Post a Comment