Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thurs Hamstrings with Craig and Mike

Good session tonight. Had to abbreviate it due to time restraints but worked hard none the less.
ssbar box squats
60 x 10 x 2
100 x 10 x 3 (belted on the middle set)
this exercise is great

Chain assisted goodmornings. Set to a bigger ROM this week due to fucking about with the chain height, all good though I like it like that.
60 x 12
100 x 10 x 2, x 8 (belted last set)
60 x 10

Stiff leg deadlifts supersetted with standing abs. Only had time for one exercise so made up my mind to superset it what ever it was.
Stiff legs
60 x 10
100 x 10 x 3 (belted last set)
Standing Abs
42 x 12
48 x 10 x 3
found this tough but it was really good to get into it hard at the end of the set. I like to go through at least one mentally taxing exercise. I find it satisfying. Once I've done it I really put in more on the other sessions and exercises as weird as that sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment