Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thurs - Bench Shirt with Tec + Arms

Did some crazy bells on the warm up. I like these going to go heavier next week. Worked up to 150 raw of 2 boards which I'm pleased with. Andy pinched my shirt so suited up late once I got it back and finished the heavy stuff with 185kgs off 3 boards. Shirt felt good tonight and I decided to push the groove to a higher point on my chest. Happy with how it went. Have a crack at 2 boards next week.

Tris -
Close grip bench
80kgs x 12
100kgs x 8 x 2
90kgs x 10 x 2

Tate Press
20kgs x 8
17.5 x 8 x 2
17.5 x 10

Overhead Rope Ext - high pully
42kgs x 12
54kgs x 10
66kgs x 10
54kgs x 12 + 7 negatives

Bi's
Fatbar curls
45kgs x 9
45kgs x 7
35kgs x 10 x 2 - These were tough after the shirt work. still felt like I got the job done with them though. Going to have a bit more rest between sets next week but also focus more on eccentric

Standing incline curls
15kgs x 8 x 2
15kgs x 10
Drop set 15kgs x 12, 12.5kgs x 5, 8kgs x 5
Just mixed things up a bit to keep me switched on through a hell of a long session. Going to take 3 days off and come back to do a small amount of legs and some shoulders on Monday. Bit of a last minute plan but I've been fucked for the whole day when I've trained the following morning after a bench shirt session. Not fair on my little girl as I have her for the whole day and usually end up plastered on the couch for most of the morning. Going to spend the down time making the odd ajustment here and there to my training and recovery. Starting to get real swtiched on with the diet now too.

No comments:

Post a Comment