Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thurs - Legs & Friday Arms

Thurs - Still recovering. Been tired and moody all day. Not enough decent sleep, and plenty of shit to deal with at home. Training is the only "zone out" time I have right now.

Only did sets of 10 with 100kgs. Put 120 on but head was thumping too much to be worth doing.
Front squatted next. 60kgs x 10 x 3. Thats enough legs for me for this week. I also did a bit of core work this morning. Hanging leg raises and standing abs. I backed that up with another couple of sets tonight (only 42kgs) of between 14 and 20 reps. Got cramp and thought I'd got a hernia, but ended up being ok.

Friday Morning Triceps - Too much to do and not enough time so stuck to triceps for the morning. Close grip bench. 60 x 10, 80 x 10, 100 x 10, 105 x 10, 110 x 7, 110 x5. Happy with that.
Over head rope ext. worked through from 54kgs to 66 doing 10 on each set with a total of 4 sets (2 on top weight) Put in an extra stretch on these which I feel adds a lot more to it.

Overhead Extensions
Some of the boys were using theb chair so had to do them on the end of the bench. This forced me to keep the weight down. 35kgs x 10 x 3 + 37.5 + 40 x 10 with the chair.

Will catch up on biceps when I can. Struggling to get enough sleep so have to make that a priority I think

No comments:

Post a Comment