Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday - Posterior Chain

My back still hasn't come right so I decided to train alone rather then get in Craig and Mikes way.

Started with deadlifts as I wanted to avoid lifting with a fatigued back. Didnt do a whole lot. Just a feeler...
100 x 6
140 x 5
180 x 3
That was enough to give me an idea of where I'm at. Glutes hammies and lower back need work (as expected). Will have to focus on pulling Sumo for the next while though as I needed the belt quite early on. I want to train minus the belt but without the risk on my back.

Chain assisted goodmornings. Purposely stuck to doing these light, with a very tight stomach and lots of glute invovlement.
60 x 10 x 5

GHR
3 x 12 - These are a must. I'm dissapointed I droped them for so long. When I've been at my strongest in the deadlift, I've done a lot of these.

Reverse Hyper - Same as above.
20kgs x 10
40kgs x 10 x 2
Volume is low overall, but will gradually ramp that up as I get back into the swing of it. Need a more muscular lower back and hamstrings. lots of work to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment