Sunday, August 30, 2009

Monday Legs On My ownsome

Keeping leg work to a minimum at the moment as the national bench is not too far away. I've managed to put on some weight lately so I want to keep that in check. For the time being I'm sticking to short sessions and low reps. This is also to help me manage my energy levels better. Last week I got caught out with a few things that left me flat and destracted when I trained, so things like rest, session length, food and being organised personally help all that.

Camber bar bulgarian squats, plus 140kgs walk out and partial holds.
The aim with these is to help my knee satbilisers and the walk outs are an attempt to potentiate a greater response from high threshhoold fibres. I've done this in the past for kicking and punching with awesome results so want to try it here. I only did 4 sets

Bar x8
47kgs x 6 x 2
37kgs x 6

This don't look like much...cause it wasn't! but it was fuken hard enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment