Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wed Back with Mike & Craig.

Feeling tired by the time training rolled around today. Was still a good session though. Supersets to start.

Lat Pull Downs
170kgs x 10
190kgs x 10
200kgs x 10 x 3
190kgs x 10
170kgs x 10 x 2

Seated Row
72kgs x 10 x 8

Made sure to do extra work with the top set this week. 2 sets up on last week. This fucken superset is tough. I think its important to be doing it with guys that just get in and do it. The only speaking is done to encourage the others (or ask someone to put the seat up when your tied to the bar)

Standing seated machine rows (thats not a mistake) I like this machine (never thought I'd say that!) its a higher focus then the bent over rows. I'm looking to make some good gains on this one. I was surprised at how well it hit theparts of the back that I need to work on for pulling the bar down in a bench shirt.
40kgs x 10
70kgs x 10 x 6

Behind head (not neck) pull downs. Made good progress with this now I've got the hang of them.
100 x 10
110 x 12
120 x 12
130 x 12
140 x 6
140 x 6

Finished with a muck around to see if we could do pull ups. I usually pull myself up to my collar bone but could only manage to get to my head.

Bench shirt tomorrow. Should be interesting.

Could smell fish tonight but dont know what it was?

No comments:

Post a Comment