Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thurs - Bench Shirt with Tec and Ben

Still getting used to Alfs 42 Katana. Felt tougher then last week but I wasn't as switched on mentally this week. Worked up to 185kgs for a double on 3 boards. Still purposely bringing it low until I feel comfortable having a crack at 2 boards.

No Tec for triceps this week.
Close grip
60 x12
80 x 12
90 x 10
100 x 8
100 x 7

Tate Press
15kgs x 10
17.5kgs x 10
20kgs x 10
20kgs x 8
20kgs x 7
17.5kgs x 8

Over head cable ext. I didnt have a partner to time me on these so I just worked on some heavier sets then I have been doing.
42kgs x 16
60kgs x 18
60kgs x 16
60kgs x 15
60kgs x 13
I kept rests short, then did a couple of short range push downs just to put a bit more tension through the triceps. Fat bar close grip floor press next week for 8 sets and some super sets with the other two - Tate and overhead cable ext.

Tired this week but some more great action in the gym. A few new faces, all with keen as attitudes. I have to sort myself out properly so my daughter can chill out at the gym and enjoy herself more so I dont stress so much about her. She told me today that one of the crossfit guys stood on her foot the other day. Lucky for that motherfucker she told me it was an accident. Not fair on her and the guys there though, so have to sort something out. Looking forward to biceps tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment