Thursday, August 20, 2009

Friday Biceps special guest appearances from Jake and Henry

Was good sore from last nights shirt work. Need to keep stretches and early morning mobilty work up as my shoulders are rounding. All part of the training though.

Fat bar curls (still dont know how much it weighs)
10kgs (plus bar approx35kgs?)
45 sec x 2
35 sec x 3
Love this variation, the wide grip is great

Incline dumbell curls
15kgs x 35 sec x 5

1 Arm cable curls. Left the YMCAs out this week as I thought they were a bit shit (I need to be shown how to do them properly) they let the tension off at the top of the lift due to the angle of the cable, which I find annoying.
18kgs x 12 x 5

Will finish next week with some hammer curls since my elbows are starting to feel a bit tender. Good sessions right through this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment