Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday - Posterior Chain with Henry and Kaz

Back still feels niggly. I'm fucken sick of this, but I put it down to sitting in front of a computer for too long. Will makes some serious changes.

Rev Hyper - warmed up on these and feel like the whole session was better as a results. Didnt do my usual hip/back warm up but felt better for it. I wonder if it wasn't as helpful as I first thought, especially now my back is tighter to begin with each session.
20 x 10 x 3, 40 x 12 x 3

Deadlifts
60 x 10, 100 x 10, 140 x 10 - sumo, 180 x 4 - ended up leaving a couple in the tank on this one, felt ugly but not from lack of strength. need to get my confidence back with DLs. 140 x 10 Wore a belt from 140 for all these sets

GC Bar Goodmornings
60 x 10 x 3, 80 x 10 x 2 - will stick with this one for a while. i find it helps a lot and I dont need too much weight.

Farmers Walks - 2 mins 4 lengths. this isn't about distance, but for how long i can keep the handles off the ground. rough way to do it but its fun and hard

GHR
10, 10, 12, 10, 6

Much better training with company.

No comments:

Post a Comment