Monday, November 2, 2009

Tuesday Chest with Kaz & Henry

Few changes today. Put declines in on second exercise but went too heavy for too many reps before I found my groove, so now my elbow hurts. Next week i think I'll cut a set from each of the later exercises because of the speed work and tricep pressing I'm doing. A lot of bench press volume boardering on trash sets in some places...plus I'm getting old!

Incline
60 x 10 x 2
80 x 10
90 x 10
100 x 6
90 x 8

Decline
60 x 10
100 x 10
120 x 10
130 x 5

Dips (last week)
BW x 12, 15kgs x 12, 20kgs x 10 - enough of these for the time being. Good exercise but time for a change.

Seated Mach press with bands
This was great. Used green bands choked on second plate rack, plus weight. didnt go heavy but this is a great finisher as the tension is so constant there's no need for extra weight.
40 x 16
60 x 12 x 4

Good session but my elbows beaten up. Will do speed bench this week but might have to keep all the tricep/shoulder work to exercises with less pressing and hard angles

No comments:

Post a Comment