Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wednesday Back with mike and Craig

Super team was back for a quick get together this evening. Mike and I started with chin ups. Craig said his elbows hurt if he did them but they were probably the safest elbows in the gym since he cant reach the bar anyway : )
12, 9, 9, 8 - improved on last week.

Bent Over Rows
60 x 10, 100 x 10, 120 x 10, 130 x 10, 120 x 10

Tried to do close grip pull downs sitting on the floor. fucken waste of time. Mikes the right size to sit on the floor, and Craigs the right height to sit on the bench. Me, I just get in the way. I did Dumbell rows instead.
50 x 12, 54 (1 chain) x 12, 65 x 12 x 3

That was enough for this week. I'm going to cut back here and there a bit over the next few weeks as I'm feeling the benefits of being able to freshen up. Having said that, tomorrow is legs and i aim to do a very tough session. Short rests, lots of sets. Squats, hi box, leg press and maybe some pistols.......

No comments:

Post a Comment