Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday bench with Kaz

Used today as a gauge for my opener at the best of the south. Was plenty tired from not enough sleep so put almost no effort into getting very tight. Was conscious of my speed by without tightness it wasn't very effective. Just worked up to 130 and purposely plonked it on my chest and left it there for a good 3 seconds before pressing. I'm trying to factor in the possiblity that the head ref will forget the press call (seriously). The weight was fine so I left it at that. Tried to do a bit of incline but shoulders and energy levels said no. This week is a bit of a deload so it could look like anything. Main thing is really my weight as I'm very close to 100kgs at the moment. A few walks, lots of water and plenty of green will help in that department although I'm really not too worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment