Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thurs - Legs with Kazmir

Bit of a change up today.
Safety bar squats close stance (had bar backwards, but I like that for quads)
60 x 12 x 2, 80 x 10 x 2, 100 x 6 - felt like rubbish so quit early, 80 x 12, 60 x 12
Sbar Hi Box squats
100 x 10, 100 x 16, 100 x 20 - these are for quads but once i get tired its all glute ham
Leg Press
80 x 10 x 2, 120 x 10 x 2, 160 x 10 x 2
Starting to get a wee bit of condfidence back. The squats felt alright. With a gradual approach I should be able to get it strong again. Sitting on my arse all day trying to build a business from home hasn't helped. Will start kneeling and looking for alternatives to sitting. I can do a lot of my work with pen and paper standing up anyway.

Arms and speed bench tomorrow. I'm starting to think that I should work on my speed for my deads and squats. I might be able to drag some of the heavier weights back a bit closer and spend less time with my back under pressure through each rep.

No comments:

Post a Comment