Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Latest

Was stuck training solo a couple of times this week but ended up being a good thing. After Crobar made up for his lack of effort last week with a set of 41 squats followed by a set of 23 he needed a couple of days bed rest. So I hit chest and back on my own.

Was beneficial because I decided (after looking through a few old articles) that I would reduce my rest periods to no more then 90 seconds. Still too much fucken talking between sets but thats my fault. If I kept focused the people around me would have noticed and left me to it. Nevermind, though because the chest session was excellent and I cam out shaking. dont like doing incline with out a lift out though, or crazy bells for that matter.

The following session was lats, but this was where I fell down (only a bit) conversing with others. Seated rows were very tough and I ignored the warning signs today when doing shoulders, not warming up my back (at all) and so tweaked it picking up the log like a fuckwit. Still got through everything in the session plus a bit extra.

Dont feel like my shoulders are copping much of a hiding. I think I'll make sure to run a tighter ship with the other guys I train with in the morning next week. Too fucken social, not enough focus.

Hoping to start breaking in the super katana this sunday if I can get a few people to give me a hand.

Will hopefully

No comments:

Post a Comment