Tuesday, April 6, 2010

From the last post to today

Had a fucker of a time in the past couple of weeks with a torn calf, which I managed to re-injure again on Good Friday (not good for me). Anyway training has consisted of everything as per program bar leg and post-chain work.

I managed a much better double with 140 today, missing the 3rd due to lack of leg drive, which also happened the Saturday before Easter when I went for 180 off the chest in one of Craig's old Furys. So frustrating to feel power drain through a soft arch. Also missed 150 because of the same reason. But still pleased with what I did do which was 130 x 6 (which didnt make the heavier sets any easier.

Crazy Bells have been feeling like they are due for a change, but had to do them today with my legs up and found them much more challenging again, so I think they'll last another few weeks.

Shoulders was a bit of a mess because I miscalculated my percentages. But I am still improving on where I was the last round of seated press.

Tri's are going better now I flagged the close grip board pressing for close grip declines.

Not too much else to report. I am going to map out my next cycle of 5-3-1 better and prepare each cycle in advance, instead of working it out in the gym on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment