Monday, July 12, 2010

Will try to start again...

Must be time to have another crack at this training log.

Targeting the national bench in Oct. Training of late has been bench twice a week with one session being in a shirt on Sat's.

The other is just the usual chest session. Still hitting shoulders, back and tris etc. Now my f**ked calf lets me squat and deadlift I'm also doing legs.

Decided I needed to change my schedule to mon-back, tues-chest, wed-off, thurs-shoulders, fri-legs, sat-shirt & arms sun-off.

Not too much focus on legs but still training with 5-3-1 to make sure I progress. All the benching and computer work has made my pecs tight, so I'm sticking to the giant camber bar.

Super Katana is still very much a work in progress but I got some good experience in it on Sat. realize now that from1-1.5 boards down is a whole new level that I need to treat like a new shirt. Will look to get close to the chest (low-no) boards sooner in each session so I can get more reps in nearer the bottom. Looking forward to it.

Alf is looking like he could well bench...ah I wont jinx him. But he's looking very strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment